Cavendish Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Hatfield Oatmeal Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With its smooth edges and distinctive details, the Cavendish is a stylish design that will stand the test of time.
Its heavyset table top is supported by two ornate pedestals for stability while providing a hint of country charm. This table will also effortlessly extend for more seats whenever required.
Pair it with the contemporary Hatfield chairs - an elegant design with a distinctive button back.
- Large extending pedestal dining table
- Extends in seconds from 160cm to 200cm, comfortably seating up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- With chunky, ornate pedestals adding to its classic farmhouse charm and cornice edging for an elegant profile
- This refectory kitchen table features an oak veneer table top with knotted detailing for a rustic appearance
- The frame is made from solid hardwood which provides strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer to protect the wood
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- A simple, contemporary dining chair
- Upholstered in smart beige fabric
- Features classic button back detailing
- Well-padded seat made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Supportive backrest for a comfortable sit
- Made from a solid hardwood frame
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish