Cambridge 175-220cm Oak Extending Dining Table with 6 Duke Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With a sturdy look and a clean, precise design, the Cambridge table is a modern centrepiece for the heart of the home.
Featuring an oak veneer table top and a thickset frame of solid hardwood, it is made to last through the seasons. And when extra guests come to call, it extends out for more room.
Match it with the Duke chairs for some added sophistication. Comfortable and stylish, the seats feature a curved back, and padded upholstery.
- A modern, substantial extending table
- Oak veneer table top
- Frame made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 8 when fully extended
- Extends from 175cm to 220cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Table legs measure 9.5cm thick
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A timeless design with a stylish button back
- Upholstered in dark grey fabric that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Curved backrest with low snub arms adds an elegant charm
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Made with a solid hardwood frame
- Frame is coated in an oak lacquered finish