Cambridge 125-170cm Oak Extending Dining Table with 6 Bewley Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With a sturdy look and a clean, precise design, the Cambridge table is a modern centrepiece for the heart of the home.
Featuring an oak veneer table top and a thickset frame of solid hardwood, it is made to last through the seasons. And when extra guests come to call, it extends out for more room.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with this table.
- A modern, substantial extending table
- Oak veneer table top
- Frame made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6 when fully extended
- Extends from 125cm to 170cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Table legs measure 9.5cm thick
Note: Protect your table by using coasters, trivets and placemats during mealtimes. Wipe up moisture immediately and go over it with a soft, dry cloth. Use a clean, lint-free cloth that is slightly damp with water to wipe away dirt; persistent stains should be cleaned gently with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in 100% polyester slate fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden base provides stability and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish
- British standards tested for strength and stability