Cambridge 125-170cm Oak Extending Dining Table with 6 Bewley Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With a sturdy look and a clean, precise design, the Cambridge table is a modern centrepiece for the heart of the home.
Featuring an oak veneer table top and a thickset frame of solid hardwood, it is made to last through the seasons. And when extra guests come to call, it extends out for more room.
Match it with our Bewley chairs for a dining set with charm and distinction. Their trademark curved, button back upholstery pairs beautifully with this table.
- A modern, substantial extending table
- Oak veneer table top
- Frame made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6 when fully extended
- Extends from 125cm to 170cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Table legs measure 9.5cm thick
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- A classic design with a tailored button tufted back
- Upholstered in dark grey fabric, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Seat support constructed from high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Web sprung base offers comfort and support
- Made with a solid hardwood frame for strength
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish