Hamilton 150-200cm Oak Extending Dining Table with 6 Regent Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
Our well-crafted Hamilton table will stick with you through thick and thin, over hearty meals and lively conversations.
The beauty lies in its simplicity - clean lines, natural grain on a hard-wearing frame of solid wood, and an oak veneer top finished with a satin smooth lacquer.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- A large, well-crafted, central extending dining table
- Made from solid hardwood and oak veneers
- Finished with a coat of satin smooth lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 6 when fully extended
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 200cm
- Central extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
Note: To keep your table looking its best, always use place mats to protect the table top and prevent scratches. Do not use abrasive or corrosive products to clean the table. Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth and dry with a soft duster. Make sure accidental spills are dealt with immediately.
- Slate fabric dining chairs
- Button back design
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Upholstered in 100% polyester, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Soft backrest provides comfortable support
- Hardwood frame from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish