Our well-crafted Hamilton table will stick with you through thick and thin, over hearty meals and lively conversations.
The beauty lies in its simplicity - clean lines, natural grain on a hard-wearing frame of solid wood, and an oak veneer top finished with a satin smooth lacquer.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- A well-crafted, central extending dining table
- Made from solid hardwood and oak veneers
- Finished with a coat of satin smooth lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 6 when fully extended
- Extends in seconds from 120cm to 170cm
- Central extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Parsons-style dining chairs with a gently curved back
- Stylish button back design
- Elegant velvet fabric in grey that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Hardwood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish