Cavendish Oak Extending Dining Table with 8 Stamford Slate Fabric Chairs
With its smooth edges and distinctive details, the Cavendish is a stylish design that will stand the test of time.
Its heavyset table top is supported by two ornate pedestals for stability while providing a hint of country charm. This table will also effortlessly extend for more seats whenever required.
Combine the table with the regal Stamford chairs for a sophisticated set. With scrolled backrests and an imposing silhouette, they add a stately air to the dining room.
- Large extending pedestal dining table
- Heavyset dual ornate pedestals with cornice edging
- Features an oak veneer table top with knotted detailing
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a protective top coat of clear lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 8 when fully extended
- Extends in seconds from 160cm to 200cm
- Central butterfly extension leaf stores neatly under the table top
- Frame is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- High scrolled backrest
- Hard wearing and easy to clean contemporary dining chair
- Upholstered in durable 100% polyester slate fabric
- Medium firm seating and soft back rest provides a comfortable sit
- Natural oak stained solid hardwood frame & legs
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Hardwood is ethically sourced from managed plantations
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
Show off your style!
Show us how you've transformed your home! Tag us on Instagram @furniturechoice