Cambridge 125-170cm Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Salisbury Mink Velvet Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With a sturdy look and a clean, precise design, the Cambridge table is a modern centrepiece for the heart of the home.
Featuring an oak veneer table top and a thickset frame of solid hardwood, it is made to last through the seasons. And when extra guests come to call, it extends out for more room.
Match this table with the Salisbury chairs. Upholstered in sophisticated velvet fabric, these chairs bring comfort and simple elegance to the dining room.
- A modern, substantial extending table
- Oak veneer table top
- Frame made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6 when fully extended
- Extends from 125cm to 170cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Table legs measure 9.5cm thick
Note: Protect your table by using coasters, trivets and placemats during mealtimes. Wipe up moisture immediately and go over it with a soft, dry cloth. Use a clean, lint-free cloth that is slightly damp with water to wipe away dirt; persistent stains should be cleaned gently with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- Contemporary dining chairs
- Stylish, tailored back
- Elegant velvet fabric in mink that's easy to care for and retains colour
- Made with high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Sturdy wooden legs provide stability
- Medium firm seating and soft backrest provides a comfortable sit
- Solid wood frame is sourced from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish