Cambridge 125-170cm Oak Extending Dining Table with 4 Regent Slate Fabric Chairs
Together let’s plant 500,000 trees — One for every order!
With a sturdy look and a clean, precise design, the Cambridge table is a modern centrepiece for the heart of the home.
Featuring an oak veneer table top and a thickset frame of solid hardwood, it is made to last through the seasons. And when extra guests come to call, it extends out for more room.
For a warm, welcoming dining room, pair it with Regent chairs. Their high, button tufted backs and roomy seats are designed for comfort, with a dash of vintage charm.
- A modern, substantial extending table
- Oak veneer table top
- Frame made from solid hardwood
- Comfortably seats 6 when fully extended
- Extends from 125cm to 170cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Table legs measure 9.5cm thick
Note: Protect your table by using coasters, trivets and placemats during mealtimes. Wipe up moisture immediately and go over it with a soft, dry cloth. Use a clean, lint-free cloth that is slightly damp with water to wipe away dirt; persistent stains should be cleaned gently with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- Regent slate fabric dining chairs
- Button back design
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Upholstered in 100% polyester, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Medium firm seating and soft back rest provides a comfortable sit
- Soft back rest provides comfortable support
- Hardwood frame from managed plantations
- Frame is coated in a natural oak finish