Will It Fit?
- You must double-check the dimensions to check it will fit into your room of choice
- Common problems include narrow door frames, awkward staircases, passenger lifts and any right angle turns once inside the property. 3 seater sofas are especially prone to these restrictions so particular care should be taken when ordering a sofa this size or larger
- You must also check there is suitable access for the delivery vehicle. The rule of thumb is if a standard sized dust bin lorry can get to your property then so can we
- Items returned with the driver due to access will be refunded minus the failed delivery fee
- If you are unsure, please call us on 0800 035 0070 and we’ll be glad to help
When deciding whether a sofa will fit you first need to look at the minimum access width. This dimension will be displayed on the product detail page and tells you how wide your doorways an corridors need to be.
You then need to look at the length of the sofa if you have any right angle turns, awkward staircases, or lifts to access your property. The reason for this is that the sofa will need to be carried on its end to negotiate these obstacles so you need to check you have enough height clearance.
It is also worth pointing out that if you do have a right angel turn then the sofa needs to be able lean far enough back to be able to get it through the doorway.
Please read information about 'Sofas' above.
Note: corner sofas generally split into 2 or 3 pieces however you should pay particular attention to the length of the largest piece if you have any turns to negotiate inside your property.
All dining tables are delivered with their legs off so you should not have any access issues if you order a dining set or table on its own.
Bed frames are usually delivered in 3 or 4 seperate boxes - headboard, footboard, siderails, and slats. This means you should not have any access issues however you should still check the dimensions.