Terms & Conditions
Here's the small print!
We have tried to make this as easy to digest as possible so please make sure you have read and understood any sections that you may have concerns about.
You can also call us on 0800 035 0070 if you want us to clarify any points.
Delivery & Access
- Your order will be delivered to your door unless you have paid for premium delivery. In which case your order will be delivered to your room of choice providing there is sufficient access.
- For flats, standard delivery is to the ground floor main entrance only, and premium delivery is up to the second floor only, providing there is suitable and safe access. Beyond this it's at the drivers discretion. Please call us on 0800 035 070 if you have any queries or concerns about this.
- Premium delivery customers will also receive a text message the evening before delivery to inform them of an AM or PM time slot. If you do not recieve a text message by 5pm call us on 0800 035 0070.
- For flats, standard delivery is to the ground floor main entrance only
- Your order will only be dispatched when every item is available. This means that the expected delivery date will be that of the longest lead-time item.
- It may be necessary for you accept the first delivery date offered if we are to meet any specific delivery deadlines, such as Christmas.
- If you want to change or cancel your delivery date you must notify us 4 working days before delivery as orders are collected by our carriers in advance.
- If you do not notify us in time then you will incur the failed delivery fee. This will be deducted from your refund if you choose to cancel your order.
- If you are out when we attempt delivery you will need to pay a failed delivery fee, plus any postcode surcharges. This will be deducted from your refund if you decide to cancel your order.
- If your order doesn't fit, or there isn't suitable access for the delivery vehicle, you will incur the failed delivery fee which will be deducted from your refund.
- You must provide us with telephone numbers so that we can contact you on the delivery date.
- You must check your order confirmation email to make sure we have your correct address.
- You must provide us with directions if your address is difficult to find as failed deliveries due to this will incur a failed delivery fee.
- For security reasons a signature is required upon receipt of your order. If no one will be available to sign for your delivery please supply an alternative address.
- We work hard to keep our delivery promises however delays can occur that are outside our control. Furniture Choice will not be liable for any late or missed delivery.
- To see our delivery charges and postcode restrictions click here.
Failed Delivery Fees
- £30 failed delivery fee for small items, plus any postcode surcharges
- £60 failed delivery fee for large items, plus any postcode surcharges
- Large items failed delivery fee will be reduced to £30 if you have the item/s redelivered within 7 working days
Returns & Refunds
- Items must be returned in their original packaging
- Our drivers may remove the packaging on the back of the lorry. If you think you might return any item please be sure to ask for all the packaging
- You must notify us within 7 days of receipt
- The item/s must be unused and in a perfect and resalable condition
- You must ensure the items are wrapped and ready for collection prior to the vehicle arriving
- We will only attempt collection twice, both incurring a collection fee. After this we will not try again and you will no longer be entitled to a refund.
- Please note our returns & refunds policy does not apply to business customers. Refunds will be processed after the items have been inspected and can take up to 30 days
- If you have paid for your order using one of our finance agreements and you return your order for any reason, in whole or in part, and do not accept a replacement you will incur a £29 cancellation fee
- Delivery charges will not be refunded
- Deductions will be made if the item is not returned in perfect condition
- Mattresses, pillows and sofa beds are non returnable once opened
- Made to order items are non returnable
- £30 return fee for small items, plus any postcode surcharges
- £60 return fee for large items, plus any postcode surcharges
Made To Order Items
- Made To Order (MTO) items are non returnable
- If a MTO item is returned with the driver because it doesn't fit then we will only refund 50% of the order value
- If you cancel a MTO item before delivery we will only refund 50% of the order value
Damaged or Faulty Items
- You must note any packaging or product damage clearly on the drivers terminal (do not sign it unchecked) as we cannot accept liability for any damage reported to us at a later date.
- You must call us while the driver is still there
- We will require photos (via email, text, or post) showing the damage or fault before we can determine the best course of action.
- Damaged or faulty products will where ever possible be fixed by sending out a furniture restorer to your address.
- If you are out when the furniture restorer calls we will rearrange another visit however there will be a charge for this.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you upon delivery.
Prices, Payment & Security
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus any delivery charges.
- You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Any pricing error shall be subject to correction without liability
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Clearance items are sold as seen and advertised, and are non returnable and do not have a guarantee
Silentnight, Sealy and Rest Assured Guarantees
- These products are covered by a 5 year guarantee which offers you the security and peace of mind beyond the normal 12 months guarantee. If you have bought a mattress or divan set, in the unlikely event a problem should arise from the manufacturing process (faulty materials or poor workmanship) during the first 12 months from the date of purchase the product will either be repaired or exchanged free of charge. During the first 12 to 24 months replacements or repairs will also be free of charge but may incur a contribution to transport costs.
- In subsequent years a sliding scale of charges is payable based on usage plus transport costs as follows; 2 to 3 years 40%, 3 to 4 years 60%, 4 to 5 years 80% of current retail price. The guarantee only applies where it has been used and maintained in accordance with the manufactures guidelines.
- All our products come with a 1 year manufacturers guarantee unless otherwise stated. Clearence items that are sold as seen are not covered by any guarantee.
- We will make every effort to fulfil your order however we reserve the right to cancel at any time and will not be liable to you or any third party
- We also reserve the right to refuse any transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion
- If you want to change or cancel your delivery date you must notify us 4 working days before delivery as orders are collected by our carriers in advance.If you do not notify us in time then you will incur the failed delivery fee. This will be deducted from your refund if you choose to cancel your order.
- If you have paid for your order using one of our finance agreements and you return your order for any reason, in whole or in part, and do not accept a replacement, you will incur a £29 cancellation fee.
- To process your order we need to take some personal details such as your name and address. This information will not be used for any marketing purposes unless you state otherwise.
Content & Company Communications
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, images and prices appearing on the Website and in company communications are correct. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission shall be subject to correction without liability.
- Photographs are for illustrative purpose only and may not exactly match the product itself.
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us and will have no liability to you for any failure or delay in delivering goods or any damage or defect in goods delivered which is caused by any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control.
All content on this web site, including text and images, is protected by UK copyright law. Anyone found to be using this content without our express permission will be asked to remove it and could be prosecuted.