The substantial, well-padded Banbury is a traditional recliner, built for space and comfort and offering a significant presence.
It's upholstered in black soft bonded leather with subtle stitch-detailing and a protective coating to maintain its smooth, supple quality. A solid wood frame, combined with foam and fibre cushions offer excellent back support whether upright or reclined, and it's lightly scooped seats with generous padding are soft but supportive.
Add in the 2-stage recliner plus generously cushioned arms and it's clear that the Banbury was designed for unwinding.
- Traditional leather 2 seater reclining sofa with generous padding
- Upholstered in black soft bonded leather with a protective and durable coating
- Soft, high density foam and fibre filled back cushions
- Extra padded head rest to support neck and spine
- Soft cushion arms
- Subtle stitch detailing
- Pocket sprung seat cushions to retain shape and support
- Sustainable non-tropical frame, glued and reinforced for strength and durability
- Simple, 2 stage recliner action allowing for a fully reclined position
- Seating comfort: Medium
How to use your recliner sofa
- Pull on the handle to release the foot rest
- Lean on the backrest until you achieve your desired position