The Suffolk table is beautifully simple. Made from just 3 key components - table top, frame and tapered legs - it’s our unashamed tribute to classic British 1950s home design.
A sturdy table, tough enough for the modern family and large enough to seat six. It has smooth, rounded edges and distinctive, gently splayed legs that taper from 60mm to 35mm to provide rigidity and stability. This traditional design is made of solid hardwood with a rich dark wood stain, but because it’s built for modern family life we’ve also finished it in a strong, protective lacquer. Naturally it’s fully tested to British standards.
The Suffolk table requires simple assembly.
- Dark wood stained oval dining table
- A fresh dark wood table with smooth, clean lines in a stylish Scandinavian shape
- With an oval table top, 100cm at its widest point
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a rich, dark wood stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- Retro style table legs tapering from 6cm to 3.5cm
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for stability
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here