We designed the Tate because we wanted a solid wood dining table that will work in both modern and traditional dining rooms. Available in four sizes, this 150cm version comfortably seats up to 6 people.
Some manufacturers make savings by using narrow legs, but we wanted solidity and grandeur so our table legs are thicker and heavier than most. At approximately 50kgs, we always send this table by two-man delivery. The top is tempered safety glass, 13mm thick and set firmly on 4 adjustable steel counters.
Table requires simple assembly.
- 150cm glass and oak stained dining table
- A modern table with chunky legs and intricate corner joint details
- The glass top creates a feeling of open space
- The frame is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- With 1.3cm of tough, tempered glass for safety
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- Good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here