There’s no mistaking the strength and stability of our Rustic Oak Dining Room Table, or the weight - it’s heavy, as you’d expect with a solid oak frame and legs. Each one is distinctive, with the natural grain visible through a satin lacquer, and a rustic style and chunky cut that instantly elevate any dining space.
- Traditional rustic design
- Chunky oak design with 8cm thick legs and a thick table top
- Made from solid oak and veneers
- Beautiful natural oak grain
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
When comparing to alternatives, you will find our Rustic Oak range uses thicker pieces of oak, such as chunkier legs and thicker edging.
Oak can change shape due to variations in humidity and temperature. This means the wood may swell or shrink, and therefore cause some unevenness and small cracks to occur. This is perfectly normal and not a fault with the product.