There’s no mistaking the strength and stability of our Rustic Oak Extending Dining Room Table, or the weight - it’s heavy, as you’d expect with a solid oak frame and legs. It extends in seconds – thanks to a central extension leaf stored beneath. And each one is distinctive, with the natural grain visible through a satin lacquer, and a rustic style and chunky cut that instantly elevate any dining space.
- Large central extending dining table
- Traditional rustic design
- Chunky oak design with 8cm thick legs and a thick table top
- Made from solid oak and veneers
- Beautiful natural oak grain
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 200cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
When comparing to alternatives, you will find our Rustic Oak range uses thicker pieces of oak, such as chunkier legs and thicker edging.
Oak can change shape due to variations in humidity and temperature. This means the wood may swell or shrink, and therefore cause some unevenness and small cracks to occur. This is perfectly normal and not a fault with the product.