These Newark Chairs with slatted back panels look great in any room, and with ivory, well-padded, bonded leather seats they’re also really comfy. But it’s when they’re paired them with the rustic table that they stand out - the dining sets’ solid, angular design, and visible natural oak grain make a bold statement.
- Traditional rustic designed table with 6 chairs
- Chunky oak design with 8cm thick legs and a thick table top
- Made from solid oak and veneers
- Beautiful natural oak grain
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Solid oak dining chairs
- Slatted oak back rest
- Ivory faux leather seat pad
- Dining set requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here
When comparing to alternatives, you will find our Rustic Oak range uses thicker pieces of oak, such as chunkier legs and thicker edging.
Oak can change shape due to variations in humidity and temperature. This means the wood may swell or shrink, and therefore cause some unevenness and small cracks to occur. This is perfectly normal and not a fault with the product.