The matt bonded leather and roll-top back of the Richmond chairs contrasts perfectly with the satin lacquer of the table, this set is for those who like their dining space bold and beautiful. Note the table’s thick edges and generously chunky, solid oak legs – this is an elegant, substantial (and heavy) dining set.
- Traditional rustic designed table with 4 chairs
- Chunky oak design with 8cm thick legs and a thick table top
- Made from solid oak and veneers
- Beautiful natural oak grain
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Richmond dining chairs
- Bonded madras leather with a matt/textured finish
- Accented with a curved skirt and high scrolled backrest
- Tailored with lovely edge and back stitch detail
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Soft back rest for comfort support
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Ethically sourced from companies that produce to the worldwide ethical standard
- Dining set requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here
When comparing to alternatives, you will find our Rustic Oak range uses thicker pieces of oak, such as chunkier legs and thicker edging.
Oak can change shape due to variations in humidity and temperature. This means the wood may swell or shrink, and therefore cause some unevenness and small cracks to occur. This is perfectly normal and not a fault with the product.