These ivory Bewley Chairs have a thick padded seat, and with attention to details like the curved, buttoned back and bowed rear legs they are both comfortable and classic. Matched with the thick edges and chunky solid oak legs of the extending table, this set is as durable as it is heavy.
- Large central extending dining table with 6 chairs
- Traditional rustic design
- Chunky oak design with 8cm thick legs and a thick table top
- Made from solid oak and veneers
- Beautiful natural oak grain
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 200cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Bewley dining chairs
- Traditional, buttoned back, design
- Upholstered in bonded leather, which is soft with a protective and durable coating
- Feels great to the touch and offers great value for money
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Web sprung base for comfort and support
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Dining set requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here
When comparing to alternatives, you will find our Rustic Oak range uses thicker pieces of oak, such as chunkier legs and thicker edging.
Oak can change shape due to variations in humidity and temperature. This means the wood may swell or shrink, and therefore cause some unevenness and small cracks to occur. This is perfectly normal and not a fault with the product.