These light-coloured Regent Chairs give this set a laid-back Scandinavian style - their button back design is simple and elegant, but also surprisingly comfy and hard wearing. The lightness of the natural grain works well with the weight of the chunky oak extending table but make no mistake, this is a substantial (and heavy) dining set.
- Large central extending dining table with 4 chairs
- Traditional rustic design
- Chunky oak design with 8cm thick legs and a thick table top
- Made from solid oak and veneers
- Beautiful natural oak grain
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer
- Extends in seconds from 150cm to 200cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Regent fabric dining chairs
- Button back design
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Upholstered in 100% polyester, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Soft back rest for comfort support
- Hardwood frame from managed plantations
- Dining set requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here
When comparing to alternatives, you will find our Rustic Oak range uses thicker pieces of oak, such as chunkier legs and thicker edging.
Oak can change shape due to variations in humidity and temperature. This means the wood may swell or shrink, and therefore cause some unevenness and small cracks to occur. This is perfectly normal and not a fault with the product.