We designed the Tate because we wanted a solid wood dining table that will work in both modern and traditional dining rooms. Available in four sizes, this is the largest 180cm version and will comfortably seat up to 8 people.
Some manufacturers make savings by using narrow legs, but we wanted solidity and grandeur so our table legs are thicker and heavier than most. At approximately 50kgs, we always send this table by two-man delivery. The top is tempered safety glass, 13mm thick and set firmly on 4 adjustable steel counters.
Chester dining chairs combine well with the Tate table. With a tall back, polished wooden slats for support, and easy-to-clean, brown bonded leather seat pads, together they’ll add a traditional townhouse or country home look to your dining room.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- 180cm glass and dark wood stained dining table with 8 Chester chairs
- A modern set featuring chunky legs and intricate corner joint details on the table
- Teamed perfectly with the classic shape of the Chester chairs
- The frame of the table is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- With 1.3cm of tough, tempered glass for safety
- Finished in a rich, dark wood stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- The chairs are manufactured from solid hardwood for strength and durability from managed plantations
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer that protects the surface and allows the beautiful wood grain detail to show
- A tall back for comfort and support
- With a dark brown faux leather seat pad, durable and easy to clean
- Featuring a classic slatted back rest and finished in a rich, dark wood stain
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here