We designed the Tate because we wanted a solid wood dining table that will work in both modern and traditional dining rooms. Available in four sizes, this is the largest 180cm version and will comfortably seat up to 8 people.
Some manufacturers make savings by using narrow legs, but we wanted solidity and grandeur so our table legs are thicker and heavier than most. At approximately 50kgs, we always send this table by two-man delivery. The top is tempered safety glass, 13mm thick and set firmly on 4 adjustable steel counters.
For contemporary dining rooms pair the Tate with Carrick ivory chairs. The clean, sharp feel of ivory bonded leather, highlighted with stitch detailing on the backrest, offers an airy, fresh style to light-coloured dining rooms.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- 180cm glass and dark wood stained dining table with 8 Carrick ivory chairs
- A modern set featuring chunky legs and intricate corner joint details on the table
- Teamed perfectly with the classic shape of the Carrick chairs
- The frame of the table is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- With 1.3cm of tough, tempered glass for safety
- Finished in a rich, dark wood stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- The chairs are upholstered in bonded leather, which is soft with a protective and durable coating
- Dark wood stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Medium firm seating for long lasting comfort
- Web sprung base for comfort and support
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here