We designed the Tate because we wanted a solid wood dining table that will work in both modern and traditional dining rooms. Available in four sizes, this 150cm version comfortably seats up to 6 people.
Some manufacturers make savings by using narrow legs, but we wanted solidity and grandeur so our table legs are thicker and heavier than most. At approximately 50kgs, we always send this table by two-man delivery. The top is tempered safety glass, 13mm thick and set firmly on 4 adjustable steel counters.
Match the Tate table with our Grange cream leather dining chairs to add an understated elegance to your dining room. As well as being extremely comfortable their bonded madras leather upholstery has a subtle matte finish, offering a hint of luxury.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- 150cm glass and oak stained dining table with 6 Grange cream chairs
- A modern set featuring chunky legs and intricate corner joint details on the table
- Teamed perfectly with the classic shape of the Grange chairs
- The frame of the table is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- With 1.3cm of tough, tempered glass for safety
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- The chairs have an oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Upholstered in an attractive and easy to clean bonded leather for durability
- Soft back rest for comfortable support
- Medium firm seating for long lasting comfort
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here