The Suffolk table is beautifully simple. Made from just 3 key components - table top, frame and tapered legs - it’s our unashamed tribute to classic British 1950s home design.
A sturdy table, tough enough for the modern family and large enough to seat six. It has smooth, rounded edges and distinctive, gently splayed legs that taper from 60mm to 35mm to provide rigidity and stability. This traditional design is made of solid hardwood, but because it’s built for modern family life we’ve also finished it in a strong, protective lacquer. Naturally it’s fully tested to British standards.
With Chester dining chairs the Suffolk table provides a traditional townhouse or country home style. The long, tall, polished vertical slats, and easy-to-clean, faux leather seat pads add a solid and timeless air to any dining room.
The table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Oval oak dining set with 6 Chester chairs
- A fresh oak stained table with smooth, clean lines in a stylish Scandinavian shape
- With an oval table top, 100cm at its widest point
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- Retro style table legs tapering from 6cm to 3.5cm
- The chairs are manufactured from solid hardwood for strength and durability from managed plantations
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer that protects the surface and allows the beautiful wood grain detail to show
- A tall back for comfort and support
- With an ivory faux leather seat pad, durable and easy to clean
- Featuring a classic slatted back rest and finished in a natural oak stain
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for stability
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here