The Suffolk table is beautifully simple. Made from just 3 key components - table top, frame and tapered legs - it’s our unashamed tribute to classic British 1950s home design.
A sturdy table, tough enough for the modern family and large enough to seat six. It has smooth, rounded edges and distinctive, gently splayed legs that taper from 60mm to 35mm to provide rigidity and stability. This traditional design is made of solid hardwood, but because it’s built for modern family life we’ve also finished it in a strong, protective lacquer. Naturally it’s fully tested to British standards.
Bewley ivory leather chairs add a grand air to the Suffolk table. The tapered silhouette and traditional button back styling are details to be noticed. Upholstered in soft bonded leather with a protective and durable coating, they also feel as good as they look.
The table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Oval oak dining set with 6 Bewley ivory chairs
- A fresh oak stained table with smooth, clean lines in a stylish Scandinavian shape
- With an oval table top, 100cm at its widest point
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- Retro style table legs tapering from 6cm to 3.5cm
- The chairs are upholstered in bonded leather, soft to the touch and with a protective and durable coating
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a supportive sit and long lasting comfort
- Tailored with lovely edge stitch detail and button back design
- Web sprung base for comfort and support
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for stability
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here