The Highbury dark wood table is made of solid wood, with thick-set legs and distinctive soft edges. Available in two sizes, this is the smaller 120cm version which seats up to 6 people.
With a table as uncomplicated as the Highbury you have to be sure of the materials. We’ve used solid rubber wood with a rich dark brown stain because it offers versatility and strength at a great price, which means we can use more of it. While some manufacturers make savings with narrow legs, ours are square and chunky, so as well as being solid the Highbury is also reassuringly heavy.
The table is coloured with a rich dark brown stain which allows the warmth and pattern of the wood to shine through, a second layer of satin smooth lacquer protects the wood and accentuates the grain.
Finished in a matte bonded leather the ivory Regent chairs add a natural style and refinement to the Highbury, with understated, button-back upholstery effortlessly matching the classic design of the table.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- 120cm dark wood stained dining table with 6 Regent ivory chairs
- The rich colour of the wood gives this dining set a warm yet sophisticated look
- Featuring chunky solid legs for excellent stability
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a rich, dark wood stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- The wood grain shines through, adding great character
- The chairs feature high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Upholstered in bonded leather, which is soft with a protective and durable coating
- Manufactured with a solid hardwood frame for strength and durability
- Soft back rest for comfortable support
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here