Our well-crafted Hamilton table will stick with you through thick and thin, over hearty meals and lively conversations.
The beauty lies in its simplicity – clean lines, natural grain on a hard-wearing frame of solid wood, and an oak veneer top finished with a satin smooth lacquer.
With curved backs, comfy cushion seats, and stitch detailed upholstery, Richmond dining chairs pair beautifully with the Hamilton for classic yet comfortable dining.
- A large, well-crafted, central extending dining table
- Made from solid oak and veneers
- Finished with a coat of satin smooth lacquer
- Comfortably seats up to 6
- Extends in seconds from 120cm to 170cm
- Central extension leaf stored neatly underneath the table top
- Easy to maintain and hard-wearing
- Requires simple assembly
- Click here to view all dining sets with this table
- A stylish chair accented with a curved skirt and high scrolled backrest
- Upholstered in dark brown bonded leather with a matt/textured finish
- Tailored with lovely edge and back stitch detail
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- Soft back rest provides comfort support
- Made with an oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Ethically sourced from managed plantations