We designed the Tate because we wanted a solid wood dining table that will work in both modern and traditional dining rooms. This is the square version featuring all the benefits of the larger tables but resized for a smaller room.
Some manufacturers make savings by using narrow legs, but we wanted solidity and grandeur so our table legs are thicker and heavier than most. At approximately 50kgs, we always send this table by two-man delivery. The top is tempered safety glass, 13mm thick and set firmly on 4 adjustable steel counters.
Dress up your Tate table with our Boston leather dining chairs. The ivory bycast leather upholstery is accented with distinctive back stitch detailing. And with a curved skirt and high scrolled backrest, the Boston chairs offer both comfort and contemporary style.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Square glass and oak stained dining table with 4 Boston ivory chairs
- A modern set featuring chunky legs and intricate corner joint details on the table
- Teamed perfectly with the classic shape of the Boston chairs
- The frame of the table is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- With 1.3cm of tough, tempered glass for safety
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- The chairs are made from oak stained solid hardwood for strength and durability with wood sourced from managed plantations
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Upholstered in an attractive and easy to clean bonded bycast leather
- Tailored with lovely edge and back stitch detail
- Soft back rest for comfortable support
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here