We designed the Tate because we wanted a solid wood dining table that will work in both modern and traditional dining rooms. Available in four sizes, this 120cm version seats up to 6 people.
Some manufacturers make savings by using narrow legs, but we wanted solidity and grandeur so our table legs are thicker and heavier than most. At approximately 50kgs, we always send this table by two-man delivery. The top is tempered safety glass, 13mm thick and set firmly on 4 adjustable steel counters.
The Tate table pairs beautifully with Bali dining chairs. With natural oak stained frames crafted from sturdy hardwood and comfortable, easy-to-clean, ivory faux leather seat pads they offer both classic and contemporary styling.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- 120cm glass and oak stained dining table with 4 Bali chairs
- A modern set featuring chunky legs and intricate corner joint details on the table
- Teamed perfectly with the classic shape of the Bali chairs
- The frame of the table is made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- With 1.3cm of tough, tempered glass for safety
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- With finger jointed corners for extra stability
- The chairs are made from solid hardwood for strength and durability with wood sourced from managed plantations
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer that provides protection for the wood
- The curved chair back provides long lasting comfort and support
- With an ivory faux leather seat pad which is durable and easy to clean
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here