The Suffolk table is beautifully simple. Made from just 3 key components - table top, frame and tapered legs - it’s our unashamed tribute to classic British 1950s home design.
A sturdy table, tough enough for the modern family and large enough to seat six. It has smooth, rounded edges and distinctive, gently splayed legs that taper from 60mm to 35mm to provide rigidity and stability. This traditional design is made of solid hardwood and finished in a strong, protective white lacquer. Naturally, it’s fully tested to British standards.
Match the Suffolk table and Windsor chairs for a classic dining set with a white lacquer twist. The timeless spindle-back chair is sturdily built from sustainably-sourced solid wood with the customary scooped seat. The white lacquer protects the wood and perfectly complements the table for a stunning kitchen or conservatory set.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Oval white dining set with 4 chairs
- A fresh white table with smooth, clean lines in a stylish Scandinavian shape
- With an oval table top, 100cm at its widest point
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a smooth white lacquer protecting the surface
- Retro style table legs tapering from 6cm to 3.5cm
- With the Windsor chairs with a traditional, spindle back design - at home in a traditional country cottage or modern townhouse
- Manufactured from solid hardwood for strength and durability with wood sourced from managed plantations
- Finished in a satin smooth white lacquer that provides protection for the wood
- With a matching white scooped wooden seat designed for comfort
- Durable and easy to clean
- This set is easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for stability
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here