The Suffolk table is beautifully simple. Made from just 3 key components - table top, frame and tapered legs - it’s our unashamed tribute to classic British 1950s home design.
A sturdy table, tough enough for the modern family and large enough to seat six. It has smooth, rounded edges and distinctive, gently splayed legs that taper from 60mm to 35mm to provide rigidity and stability. This traditional design is made of solid hardwood and finished in a strong, protective white lacquer. Naturally, it’s fully tested to British standards.
For a dining set with a difference add Flint chairs to the Suffolk table. The distinctive circular design of the backrest and complementary white lacquer finish will add contemporary chic to any modern kitchen or conservatory. Made of solid hardwood and with well-padded faux leather seats, they’re also very comfy.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Oval white dining set with 4 chairs
- A fresh white table with smooth, clean lines in a stylish Scandinavian shape
- With an oval table top, 100cm at its widest point
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a smooth white lacquer protecting the surface
- Retro style table legs tapering from 6cm to 3.5cm
- With the Flint chairs featuring a unique back design with clean lines and a stylish shape
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability with wood sourced from managed plantations
- Finished in a satin smooth white lacquer that provides protection for the wood
- Featuring a unique circular back design
- With a black faux leather seat pad which is durable and easy to clean
- This set is easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for stability
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here