The Suffolk table is beautifully simple. Made from just 3 key components - table top, frame and tapered legs - it’s our unashamed tribute to classic British 1950s home design.
A sturdy table, tough enough for the modern family and large enough to seat six. It has smooth, rounded edges and distinctive, gently splayed legs that taper from 60mm to 35mm to provide rigidity and stability. This traditional design is made of solid hardwood and finished in a strong, protective white lacquer. Naturally, it’s fully tested to British standards.
The hand-crafted Bewley slate fabric chairs add a stylish grandeur to the Suffolk table. The traditional button-back upholstery contrasts with the white lacquer legs to add a contemporary twist. Finished in a modern, easy-to-clean polyester fabric, they offer durability as well as their refined air.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Oval white dining set with 4 chairs
- A fresh white table with smooth, clean lines in a stylish Scandinavian shape
- With an oval table top, 100cm at its widest point
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a smooth white lacquer protecting the surface
- Retro style table legs tapering from 6cm to 3.5cm
- With the Bewley slate chairs, a classic style with a button back and deep filled upholstery finish
- Smart and inviting to sit on
- Upholstered in durable Polyester, soft to the touch and made to last
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a supportive sit and long lasting comfort
- Tailored with lovely edge stitch detail and button back design
- Web sprung base for comfort and support
- White painted solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- This set is easy to maintain and hard wearing
- British standards tested for stability
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here