The Highbury oak table is made of solid wood, with thick-set legs and distinctive soft edges. Available in two sizes, this is the larger version which extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm and comfortably seats up to 8 people.
With a table as uncomplicated as the Highbury you have to be sure of the materials. We’ve used solid rubber wood with a natural oak stain because it offers versatility and strength at a great price, which means we can use more of it. While some manufacturers make savings with narrow legs, ours are square and chunky, so as well as being solid the Highbury is also reassuringly heavy.
The table is coloured with a natural oak stain which allows the shapes and patterns of the wood to shine through, a second layer of satin smooth lacquer protects the wood and accentuates the grain.
The beautifully crafted Regent fabric chairs add a natural style and refinement to the Highbury. Finished in a hard wearing and easy-to-clean polyester fabric with refined button-back upholstery, they effortlessly set-off the classic design of the table.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Extending oak dining table with 4 Regent slate chairs
- The beautiful colour of the wood gives the table and chairs a warm, natural look
- Featuring chunky solid legs for excellent stability
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- This table requires two people to extend
- Due to the unique extending mechanism, the Highbury can comfortably seat up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension stores neatly underneath
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer that protects the surface of the wood
- The wood grain shines through, adding great character
- The chairs are upholstered in bonded leather, soft to the touch and with a protective and durable coating
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a supportive sit and long lasting comfort
- Tailored with lovely edge stitch detail and button back design
- Web sprung base for comfort and support
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here