Our sturdy new Fenchurch Oak extending dining table is made for gathering. For eating and talking, families and friends, this farmhouse-inspired table sits at the heart of the home.
Crafted from solid hardwood with a natural oak stain. We add an additional smooth protective lacquer for durability and to accentuate the wood grain.
The flared cornice edge and hefty, solid wood legs combine for a design that carries weight. And it’s as heavy as it looks – this table extends from 150cm to 200cm, can comfortably seat up to eight people and we always send it with 2 delivery men.
Finished in a matte bonded leather the Regent ivory chairs add a natural style and refinement to the Fenchurch, with understated, button-back upholstery effortlessly matching the classic design of the table.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Extending oak stained dining table with 4 Regent ivory chairs
- This chic farmhouse inspired table is made with chunky solid wood
- The table top features an elegant cornice edge giving it a sophisticated profile
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- This table requires two people to extend
- Due to the unique extending mechanism, the Fenchurch can comfortably seat up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension stores neatly underneath
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- The wood grain shines through, adding great character
- The chairs feature high quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a comfortable sit
- Upholstered in bonded leather, which is soft with a protective and durable coating
- Manufactured with a solid hardwood frame for strength and durability
- Soft back rest for comfortable support
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here