Our sturdy new Fenchurch Oak extending dining table is made for gathering. For eating and talking, families and friends, this farmhouse-inspired table sits at the heart of the home.
Crafted from solid hardwood with a natural oak stain. We add an additional smooth protective lacquer for durability and to accentuate the wood grain.
The flared cornice edge and hefty, solid wood legs combine for a design that carries weight. And it’s as heavy as it looks – this table extends from 150cm to 200cm, can comfortably seat up to eight people and we always send it with 2 delivery men.
Pair the Fenchurch table with Kendal dining chairs for a contemporary farmhouse style. Their complementary oak stained frames, comfortable, easy-to-clean, faux leather seat pads and bold X-shaped back bring a unique twist to the dining room.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Extending oak stained dining table with 4 Kendal chairs
- This chic farmhouse inspired table is made with chunky solid wood
- The table top features an elegant cornice edge giving it a sophisticated profile
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- This table requires two people to extend
- Due to the unique extending mechanism, the Fenchurch can comfortably seat up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension stores neatly underneath
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- The wood grain shines through, adding great character
- The chairs are manufactured from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a satin smooth lacquer that protects the wood while allowing the natural grain to shine through
- With a dark brown faux leather seat pad, durable and easy to clean
- Finished in a natural oak stain
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here