Our sturdy new Fenchurch Oak dining table is made for gathering. For eating and talking, families and friends, this farmhouse-inspired table sits at the heart of the home.
The flared cornice edge and hefty, solid legs combine for a design that carries weight, and it’s as heavy as it looks – we always send this table by 2-man delivery.
It seats up to six people and is crafted from solid hardwood with a natural oak stain. We add an additional smooth protective lacquer for durability and to accentuate the wood grain.
The hand-crafted Bewley slate fabric chairs add a natural elegance to the Fenchurch table. It’s the attention-to-detail in the button-back upholstery that accentuates the design. Finished in a contemporary, easy-to-clean polyester fabric, they offer durability as well as a refined style.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- 120cm oak stained dining table with 4 Bewley slate chairs
- This chic farmhouse inspired table is made with chunky solid wood
- The table top features an elegant cornice edge giving it a sophisticated profile
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a natural oak stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- The wood grain shines through, adding great character
- The traditional, buttoned back, design chairs are upholstered in durable Polyester, soft to the touch and made to last
- Classic style with a button back and deep filled upholstery finish
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery for a supportive sit and long lasting comfort
- Tailored with lovely edge stitch detail and button back design
- Web sprung base for comfort and support
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for strength and stability
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here