Our sturdy new Fenchurch dark wood extending dining table is made for gathering. For eating and talking, families and friends, this farmhouse-inspired table sits at the heart of the home.
Crafted from solid hardwood with a rich, dark wood stain, we add an additional satin smooth protective lacquer for durability and to accentuate the wood grain.
The flared cornice edge and hefty, solid wood legs combine for a design that carries weight. And it’s as heavy as it looks – this table extends from 150cm to 200cm, can comfortably seat up to eight people, and we always send it with 2 delivery men.
Pair the Highbury table with Duke oatmeal chairs for a grand and distinctive effect. Curved in classic Winchester styling, they have padded upholstery with a button back that cradles the body and offers both style and comfort.
Table and chairs require simple assembly.
- Extending dark wood stained dining table with 4 Duke oatmeal chairs
- This chic farmhouse inspired table is made with chunky solid wood
- The table top features an elegant cornice edge giving it a sophisticated profile
- Extends smoothly from 150cm to 200cm
- This table requires two people to extend
- Due to the unique extending mechanism, the Fenchurch can comfortably seat up to 8 people
- Central butterfly extension stores neatly underneath
- Made from solid hardwood for strength and durability
- Finished in a rich, dark wood stain with a satin smooth lacquer offering protection to the wood
- The wood grain shines through, adding great character
- The chairs are upholstered in 100% polyester, which is hard wearing and easy to clean
- Dark brown stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations for durability
- Traditional, buttoned back, design
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Medium firm seating for a long lasting comfort sit
- This set is good quality, easy to maintain and hard wearing
- Thoroughly tested to meet British standards
- Requires simple assembly
- To view all dining sets with this table click here