The Carrick ivory leather chairs with oak legs offer maximum comfort and support with a high quality web sprung seat base. The luxury dark brown stained hardwood legs offer a stylish contrast to the lighter leather finish which has a unique and eye-catching stitched detail.
- Unique design, tailored with lovely seat and backrest stitch detail
- Upholstered in bonded leather, which is soft with a protective and durable coating
- Feels great to the touch and offers great value for money
- High quality, high density foam and fibre upholstery
- Web sprung base for comfort and support
- Oak stained solid hardwood frame from managed plantations
- British standards tested for strength and stability
- Chairs require simple assembly
- The price shown is per chair, however orders must be placed in multiples of 2.