The wood used on dining tables, sideboards and cabinets will vary, and so will their construction, whether they are solid or veneered. However the following simple instructions will apply to all.
- Don’t place your furniture too close to direct heat or air conditioning as this can cause the wood to dry out and cracks to develop
- Remember light affects colour so over exposure to sunlight will cause your furniture to fade
- Wipe clean with a warm, damp cloth
- Protect surfaces from hots plates and pans by using place mats
- Some items may have individual care instructions. These will be displayed on their detail page and they may even come with care instructions in the packaging
- Wood is a natural product with imperfections and variations in colour. These add to the character of the product and are not faults